Friday, June 29, 2012

General Announcement


Just like all dinosaurs it takes a long time for information to get from my tail to my head.  But after close to 80 pages of blog it has become obvious to me that it is difficult to make a comment or raise a question using blogger. So I make it a standard offer to write to me at my e-mail address with any questions or comments to be answered at the earliest convenience. My e-mail address is richard.charles.degeiso @gmail.com. 

I just recently, for Father's Day, got the Dragon software for speech recognition.   As a matter of fact, this software can not only record my voice and automatically transcribe it into Word documents, in this case, a blog page, e-mail and the like but it can read print and send to my microphone in a very pleasant female voice.  Perhaps that will encourage me to write my blog posts more frequently. Welcome to the technological age.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment